This dish is for food lovers, health-conscious people, anyone with an awareness of their carb intake. The Thai prawn curry soup contains no carbohydrates, however, should you want a few carbs, add some gluten-free soba noodles (low glycemic Index).
The colours, the smell and the taste are wonderful. You will love this yellow curry soup! As a plus, super easy to make!
In case you fancy another delicious Asian inspired soup, check this delicious and fragrant pumpkin soup
Serve Thai yellow curry prawn soup with Udon noodles if you want to add some carbs to the dish.
👉 CARBOHYDRATE CONTENT:
This Thai yellow curry prawn soup serves 4-6 people
– 15,5g of UNCOOKED Buckwheat pasta equals to 10g carbs
– The carb content of the broth is negligible since the total of the vegetables is 13g carbs for 4-6 people.
I have used 400g veg. Every 300g of vegetables equals to 10g carbs,
➡️ 400g of vegetables is 13g carbs.
👉 MEAL FOR ONE PERSON. I WOULD USE:
– 31g UNCOOKED buckwheat pasta with the soup (20g carbs)
– 1 Protein type yogurt like OIKOS blueberries (5g carbs) or a normal fruit yogurt (15g carbs)
– 100g of fruit like kiwi, pear, apple (10g carbs) The total for this meal would be either 35g carbs with the Oikos OR 45g carbs with the fruit yogurt.
👉 Click on the link for more Asian recipes
Sign up to receive updates, promotions, and sneak peaks of upcoming products. Plus 20% off your next order.
Sign up to receive updates, promotions, and sneak peaks of upcoming products.